Winter Fayres at Hanbury Hall
For two weekends in November, visitors will have the chance to browse a range of stalls in the exclusive setting of Hanbury Hall and Gardens. The fayres, filled with homemade and artisan gifts will be running on Saturday 10-Sunday 11 and Saturday 17-Sunday 18 November, from 10am-4pm.
Soak in the festive atmosphere with food and drink whilst you get ready for Christmas, or even indulge in a treat for yourself. The fayre will see a host of talented local producers selling a range of gifts, from gorgeous homeware to exquisite jewellery; from unique artworks to tasty tipples.
See stands over-flowing with presents suitable for the whole family, including:
- Award-winning pies; artisan cheese from locally-sourced ingredients; seasonal jams and chutneys; infused vinegars and oils; freshly-baked artisanal breads.
- Ready-bottled vintage cocktails; hand-blended and hand-distilled gins; a range of flavoured liqueurs including chocolate, caramel and elderflower.
- Nature-inspired photography, intricate mosaic gift-wear, ceramics, and hand-turned and hand-carved wooden items.
- Beautiful abstract nature-inspired jewellery; whimsical jewellery inspired by vintage books, film and tv.
- Handmade tea soaps, vegan and cruelty-free; luxury bath products.
- Eco-friendly silk-screened textile gifts; hand-painted silk scarves and shawls; unique knitwear designs handmade with Shetland wool.
Entry to the fayre is part of a whole property ticket which, for the two fayre weekends only, has been reduced to the fantastic price of £3 per person. Entry is free to National Trust members.
So why not make a whole day out with a visit to the Hall, exploring the beautiful William and Mary-style house at your own pace, open between 11am-3pm? Or take the stress out of Christmas shopping with a stroll through the garden. Enjoy the peace and quiet as the evergreens come to the fore in the crisp winter weather.
There will be delicious seasonal meals available in the Servants Hall Tea Room, or take a seat in the Chambers Tea Room for a delicious afternoon tea. Chambers is available by booking only, please call 01527 821214 to make your booking.
Don’t forget a visit to the Hanbury Shop and take a peek at the exclusive new Christmas range from the National Trust.