Visiting with the family in May half term
This article was about the 2019 May half term and will be refreshed for 2020.
The trail begins outside our shop, taking you round the garden with map instructions. If you want you can bring a compass to help, or you can just try to follow the directions.
£2.50 per trail. Normal admission prices apply (National Trust members are admitted to the property free of charge).
On Thursday 30 May there will also be the chance for £2 to make farmyard animal craft in the Squires Room. Make your favourite animal as a fridge magnet with coloured foam.
There's plenty more to do this May half term...
- Try completing a few 50 things to do in the garden
- Have a go out the I-spy trail in the house
- Let imaginations run wild in the natural play area
- Take a walk on the wider estate
- Have a picnic beyond the North Lake