Facilities and access at Little Moreton Hall
Below is some information about Little Moreton Hall so you can plan ahead, and our team are always on hand to help when you're here at the property.
Little Moreton Hall is a Tudor house built over 500 years ago with a cobbled courtyard, low doorways, spiral staircases and uneven floors.
Our team will help you in any way possible either prior to visiting or on the day, to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time.
- Designated mobility parking in main car park
- Powered mobility vehicles and motorised wheelchairs are not currently able to access the historic Hall building
- Manual wheelchairs available to borrow from welcome building
- Braille guide
- Induction loop in welcome building
- Virtual tour of the upper floors
- Steep spiral staircase to upstairs and cobbled courtyard
- You're welcome to take photos in the house (no flash or tripods please)
- Dogs are welcome on leads on the front lawn and car park areas, but aren't allowed within the moated area or in the courtyard of the house (except guide dogs)
Family & children
- Baby-changing facilities
- Front-carrying baby sling and hip-carrying infant seats for loan
- Pushchairs cannot be taken into the hall