Volunteering at Lyveden
There are so many ways to get involved at Lyveden, whether you've got lots of time or a little.
The role profile for each volunteering opportunity currently available at Lyveden is a downloadable PDF document - click on the links to find out more.
- Car Park Assistant (PDF / 0.0390625MB) download - give visitors a warm welcome, set the scene for the visit and act as an orientation guide for all visitors upon arrival.
- Visitor Welcome (PDF / 0.0400390625MB) download - provide a warm welcome for all visitors, answer any immediate, questions, help them to orientate themselves and generally give them the information they need to ensure they have a comfortable, enjoyable and memorable visit.
- Baker (PDF / 0.0400390625MB) download – assist the catering team by helping to produce great food for our visitors to enjoy.
- Tearoom Assistant (PDF / 0.0400390625MB) download - provide a warm and inviting experience, from welcoming visitors to assisting with food preparation and serving and clearing food and drink in a prompt, efficient and pleasant manner.
- Duke of Edinburgh (PDF / 0.04296875MB) download – looking for somewhere to volunteer for the service section of your Duke of Edinburgh award, well at Lyveden we have a role set up that alternates between working in the Tearoom and the Visitor Centre so you can get a taste of everything the property has to offer.
We have a volunteer drop in session between 11:00 - 15:00 once a month if you’d like to come along and learn more about the property and the roles available. Check back for more dates soon.
- Saturday 12th May
- Friday 1st June
If volunteering sounds right for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the National Trust myvolunteering site.