Volunteering at Lyveden
There are so many ways to get involved at Lyveden, whether you've got lots of time or a little.
The role profile for each volunteering opportunity currently available at Lyveden is a downloadable PDF document - click on the links to find out more.
- Car Park Assistant (PDF / 0MB) download - give visitors a warm welcome, set the scene for the visit and act as an orientation guide for all visitors upon arrival.
- Visitor Welcome (PDF / 0MB) download - provide a warm welcome for all visitors, answer any immediate, questions, help them to orientate themselves and generally give them the information they need to ensure they have a comfortable, enjoyable and memorable visit.
- Baker (PDF / 0MB) download – assist the catering team by helping to produce great food for our visitors to enjoy.
- Tearoom Assistant (PDF / 0MB) download - provide a warm and inviting experience, from welcoming visitors to assisting with food preparation and serving and clearing food and drink in a prompt, efficient and pleasant manner.
- Duke of Edinburgh (PDF / 0MB) download – looking for somewhere to volunteer for the service section of your Duke of Edinburgh award, well at Lyveden we have a role set up that alternates between working in the Tearoom and the Visitor Centre so you can get a taste of everything the property has to offer.
We have a volunteer drop in session between 11:00 - 15:00 once a month if you’d like to come along and learn more about the property and the roles available. Check back for more dates soon.
If volunteering sounds right for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the National Trust myvolunteering site.