Play out this summer at Rufford Old Hall
Summer is a time when Rufford Old Hall really comes to life, as our gardens become the perfect place to come together and make the most of the outdoors. From den building with the kids to enjoying a picnic in the sun, here's where you can find out everything you can do at Rufford this summer.
Throughout August, we are open seven days a week between 10.30am and 5pm (house opens from 11am). Entry is free for National Trust members and children under 5. Normal admission prices apply for non-National Trust members during the summer holidays.
- Children’s lunchboxes and highchairs are available in the Tea Room and in the courtyard
- Exploring the house? Pick up a special kids trail at the house entrance. We also have hip seats available to keep you and your little ones comfortable.
- If you need baby changing facilities, you will find them in the accessible toilet in the courtyard
- Bringing a picnic? We have benches and tables throughout the grounds
- Property maps are available from Visitor Reception when you arrive
- There is free on-site parking