Visiting Shaw's Corner: What you need to know
Shaw's Corner is open for pre-booked tours only, we looking forward to welcoming you. Here you'll find everything you need to know to help you plan your visit.
How to book
We're open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Guided Experiences. You'll need to book your place in advance.
• Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance.
• Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don't need a ticket.
• Please book onto one of our daily guided experiences, entry to the house and gardens is by guided experience only.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your guided experience begins.
• Bookings are for your use only and are not available for resale
• We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Changing your booking
If your plans change and you can’t make your guided experience, you can easily change or cancel your booking. We really appreciate you doing this as soon as possible so the tickets can be made available for other visitors.
If you set up an account when you made your booking, you will be able to amend the date or time of your booking online up to 24 hours before the date of your visit, or by calling 0344 249 1895.
If you are a member and can no longer attend, please let us know by giving us a call on 0344 249 1895.