Things to see and do around St Agnes Head
High up above the ocean, St Agnes Head is a real breath of fresh air.
Peace, quiet, space - all you need for an astronomical adventure. For more tips on stargazing follow this link star gazing on National Trust sites.
Exploring the past
For about 400 years until the 1920s, the village of St Agnes was a mining community, surrounded by over 100 tin and copper mines.
Explore this industrial landscape on foot and wonder at the engine houses perched right on the edge of the cliffs.
The iconic Towanroath is now part of the World Heritage Site.
Become a member
Geocache with us
- The panoramic views from St Agnes Beacon
- Exploring the iconic mine buildings at Wheal Coates
- Strolls along the beautiful low-tide beach at Chapel Porth
- Enjoying a hedgehog ice cream at Chapel Porth Cafe
- Some old school prone bellyboarding
- The annual St Agnes Bolster Festival