Santa's Magical Kingdom
Bookings are now open using the link at the bottom of the page.
Santa, Mrs Claus and all their elves are looking forward to visiting The Argory again this year for a brand new experience. They can't wait to see all the little boys and girls and hear all their Christmas wishes.
- Please keep in mind when booking that this event is created with children in mind and we therefore request no more than two adults per child
- No child can be booked without an accompanying adult on same booking. A maximum of three children per adult ticket booked.
- Babes in arms - No ticket is required for children carried by a parent or guardian, however no gift will be given in these circumstances
- Entering messages for Santa - please ensure to put the childs name in brackets before the message (if more than one child booked in)
- Please note any accessibility needs on booking, There are 3 steps into the mansion house. Seating available for refreshments only. Walking is a requirement.
- Assistance dogs only are welcome
- No changes/refunds are available unless the National Trust needs to cancel the event
- Weather permitting
- Please check your junk mail for tickets
- Some of the experience will be outdoors so please dress appropriately
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your allocated slot. Access is not guaranteed if you arrive after your allocated time slot
- Please check in at Visitor Reception, any prams or pushchairs can be stored here for the duration of the experience
- Please make sure to bring your e-ticket confirmation with you (either print out or on electronic device)
Dates and times 6-9 December, 13-16 December, 4-7.30pm
Adult £8 Child £15
Member Adult £8 Member Child £15
Booking online only.
Booking fee of 5% applies
Email queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your tickets
Book your magical experience with Santa at The Argory