Santa at The Argory
Santa, Mrs Claus and their hard-working elves love to visit The Argory each year. They haven't confirmed their schedule for 2020 yet but keep visiting our website for updates.
Please note the information below relates to the 2019 event.
- Please keep in mind when booking that this event is created with children in mind and we therefore request no more than two adults per child
- No child can be booked without an accompanying adult on same booking. A maximum of three children per adult ticket booked.
- Babes in arms - No ticket is required for children carried by a parent or guardian, however no gift will be given in these circumstances
- WE WILL BE CONTACTING ALL BOOKERS VIA EMAIL TO ENABLE US TO PERSONALISE EACH CHILDS SANTA EXPERIENCE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK MAIL FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS IN YOUR INBOX.
- Please email us reguarding any accessibility needs on booking, There are 3 steps into the mansion house. Seating available for refreshments only. Walking is a requirement.
- Assistance dogs only are welcome
- Experience will last approx 45 mins.
- No changes/refunds are available unless the National Trust needs to cancel the event
- Weather permitting
- Please check your junk mail for confirmation and tickets once booked.
- Some of the experience will be outdoors so please dress appropriately
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your allocated slot. Access is not guaranteed if you arrive after your allocated time slot
- Please make your way to the big white gates at the entrance to the courtyard at your alloted time. Any prams or pushchairs can be stored once you enter the Magical Kingdom, for the duration of the experience
- Please make sure to bring your e-ticket confirmation with you (either print out or on electronic device)
- Courtyard Coffee Shop will be open throughout the duration of our Santa event
Dates and times BETWEEN 5-15 DEC AVAILABLE
Adult £8 Child £16
Member Adult £8 Member Child £16
Booking online only.
Email queries: email@example.com