- Enjoy a magical Christmas experience at Tredegar House
- Dog walking at Tredegar House is a favourite for people and pooches alike
- The Lifting the Lid conservation project begins to take off at Tredegar House
- The view of the House underneath the scaffolding
- How many faces can you spot in the Brown Room?
Dark arts, riotous parties, war heroism, crocodiles and crucifixes...Tredegar House has never been an ordinary household. A place of dark days and golden ages where flamboyance is at the heart of the history.
You've just saved a place
Explore the objects and works of art we care for at Tredegar House on the National Trust Collections website