Booking your visit to Clouds Hill
If you are planning a visit to Clouds Hill, read on to find out how to book, and how to change your booking.
How to book
- Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance.
- You'll need to choose an arrival time of the day you want to visit.
- There will be an introductory tour every half hour. The timeslot is for your arrival time for your tour.
- Bookings are for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Book your visit
Changing your booking
If you set up an account when you made your booking, you will be able to amend the date/time of your booking online up to 24 hours before the date of your visit, or by calling 0344 249 1895
If you are a member and can no longer attend, please let us know by giving us a call on 0344 249 1895
When you arrive
Free visitor parking is available on site. Members will need to present their membership card for scanning.
Your timed ticket allows an arrival window of 10 minutes for checking in. Please aim to arrive promptly to allow for a warm welcome to Clouds Hill. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your arrival slot then entry will be at the discretion of the property team.
Explore inside the cottage where Lawrence of Arabia, TE Lawrence, sat to write, read and relax away from army life, and discover the shed where he tended to his beloved motorbike.
Discover more about the history of those who lived at Clouds Hill, once a woodsman's cottage and then an isolated retreat for various residents including TE Lawrence.
Learn about the work we do to look after Clouds Hill and care for its collection, from maintaining stable humidity levels to surveyors monitoring the fragile building itself