Share your photos of you with one of our reindeer ...
... and win a handmade wooden reindeer.
To win, to go to Wicken Fen and take part in our Reindeer Spotter Trail. Pick up a trail guide at our Visitor Centre ( or click here for a copy (PDF / 1.0MB) download ) and take a photo of yourself with one of the many wooden reindeer to be found along the trail. Post your photo on our Facebook page, or share it in your Instagram or Twitter account with the #wickenfen. We’ll choose one winner - will it be you?
The Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 3rd January 2016.
Got any questions?
If you've got any questions about the competition or how to get involved, please get in touch with us via our facebook page.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK, except for employees of the National Trust, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Any number of comments may be submitted.
5. The winner will be announced via a Facebook post by Tuesday 5th January 2016 and will receive confirmation by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (depending how they entered).
6. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the judges reserve the right to select another winner from the eligible entries which were received before the closing date.
7. The winner of the reindeer competition will win a handmade wooden reindeer. Please note that these are intended as temporary, outdoor decorations, are not toys – and may fall apart!
8. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The prize will need to be collected from Wicken Fen nature reserve.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the National Trust and accordingly the National Trust may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
11. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.