Bring your group to Beningbrough
Inspired by the romance of Italy but proudly Yorkshire through and through; there’s much to explore at this country house with a twist. From its intriguing architecture, formal gardens and parkland through to changing art exhibitions.
Getting the most out of your visit
Winter closure of the hall and galleries
Gardens and parkland
Perhaps gardening is more your group’s calling? With over eight acres of formal garden to explore - whatever the season green fingered enthusiasts will love the huge variety of gardens on offer at Beningbrough. Meander the Italian inspired formal garden taking in the blooms of the herbaceous borders and Victorian planting schemes.
In contrast, take the route less travelled and encounter unspoilt informal gardens where the wildlife thrives as nature is left to do her thing before spilling out into the wider parkland beyond. The gardens are slowly undergoing a renaissance with designs by RHS Gold award winner Andy Sturgeon. The next development will be the Mediterranean Garden throughout 2020.
- Discounts available for pre-booked groups of 15 or more.
- Coach meet and greet available on request.
- Free coach parking on site, 20 yards from the entrance (limited space – booking essential).
- Approach from A19 only to avoid Aldwark toll bridge as there is a weight limit. Follow the coach signs on arrival to avoid the entrance at Newton-on-Ouse with a low arch.
- Free admission plus £5 refreshment voucher for coach driver.
- Lift access to all floors in the hall.
- Two electric scooters (for the gardens) and three wheelchairs available for hire free of charge (booking essential).
To find out more or to request a booking form please contact us on 01904 472027 or email.