Storytime with Father Christmas - rewashed!
Are you sitting comfortably? Then we shall begin. You're invited to join Father Christmas for a new and unforgettable experience in the historic Victorian laundry.
Father Christmas has been on many travels and he needs to do his washing so he's visiting the Victorian laundry at Beningbrough during weekends on the build up to Christmas. He's a very busy man getting ready for Christmas Eve but you're invited to book some time with him.
Weekends 30 November - 22 December 2019
What to expect
As a small group Father Christmas will share a brand new and unique tale for his Yorkshire guests - new for 2019. Every child can go to see him, have a photograph taken and if you want to, give him your list. Then there's a small gift to take away and either put under your tree or open early.
There is also artrageous running on the weekends 12noon - 3pm, plan your visit and make time to get creative together in the family art workshop, free for everyone. Artrageous can be found in the Hayloft, accessed by stairs only.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Call the elves on 01904 472014 to book
- Price to meet Father Christmas is £10 per child with one adult place.
- Further adult places can be bought at £10 for two.
- Normal admissions charges also apply - free to National Trust members and under fives.
- Sessions will run for around 30 minutes at 11am, 11.45am, 12.30pm, 1.15pm, 2pm and 2.45pm
- Please time your arrival to allow for parking, time to get your admission tickets or show your National Trust membership cards in the stables and walk a few hundred metres to the laundry courtyard. Workshops will start promptly.
- Take a selfie with the elfie board whilst you wait.
Beningbrough is open on winter weekends 11am - 3.30pm plus Boxing Day, 27 December and New Year's Day 2020.
See what else to expect from a family visit to Beningbrough
Follow us on Twitter
Keep up with the latest news and events from Beningbrough on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook
The best place for a mix of the latest news, what's coming up and photographs.
Tag us on Instagram
We love photos - if you snap some great pictures tag us and follow to see season shots from the places around York.