A Christmas morning at Blickling
Come and enjoy a Christmas morning, as we open up the hall from 10am until 2pm every day from 29 November - 19 December. Get in the festive mood with a spot of shopping, sweet treats and a winter adventure with Percy the Park Keeper and friends.
29 November - 19 December | 10am - 2pm*
*Last entry to the estate at 12.30pm
Deck the halls
Join us for a traditional Victorian Christmas in the house*, as you explore rooms decked with festive splendour. Enter the Great Hall with a Christmas tree, surrounded by presents and immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and smells of Christmas. As the hall prepares for the festive season, enjoy the 12 days of Christmas scene in the Long Gallery
*Please be aware the the route through the house will take in the ground floor, basement kitchen and some of the first floor showrooms. For those with accessible needs, the house is wheelchair accessible and you're welcome to use the lift between the ground and first floor.
Ticket prices for 'A Christmas morning'
National Trust members: Free
Non-members: Adult £10 | Child* £6 | Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) £26 | Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) £16
All tickets, including members and non-members, must be pre-booked as there won't be any tickets available on the day. Your ticket includes parking in our main car park and will guarantee you entry to the house.
*Children under five are free and do not require a ticket.
Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail price: £2 per trail. All revenue from the sales of trail packs will remain at Blickling Estate and help conserve this beautiful estate.
If you're looking to come along to our 'Garden of lights' event (running from 3.30 - 8pm daily), you will need to book a separate ticket.
In England and Wales, face coverings are required in indoor areas, except in cafés and tea-rooms, unless you're exempt.
Here are a few of the ways that we're trying to keep you safe at Blickling this year:
- All tickets must be pre-booked (this includes members and non-members)
- We are limiting the number of people at each event
- Hand sanitiser stations have been positioned at key areas throughout your visit
- We're continuing to closely follow Government guidance
Good to know
- The car park will close just after 2pm and not reopen again until 3.30pm when we start welcoming visitors for the Garden of Lights event
- Please note that only assistance dogs are allowed at this event.
- From 29 November - 19 December, if you'd like to come for a walk in the parkland, we'd recommend you head to one of our outlying car parks as our main car park will only be available for those with a ticket to our Christmas events
- The Stamp Shop will be open by appointment only for the viewing and purchasing of collector quality stamps from our stock books. Please call 01263 738075 for further information. Alternatively, you can visit the second-hand bookshop and browse through a selection of stamp sheets, packets of stamps, complete albums, stamp catalogues, first day covers and bags of stamps.
- The RAF Museum will be open from Friday to Sunday every week (10am until 2pm) if you fancy immersing yourself in the fascinating tales of the men and women who were stationed at RAF Oulton
It wouldn't be Christmas without...
Hot spiced apple, gingerbread trees, hot chocolate and mince pies. Just some of the little things that complete your festive visit and make a big difference to us. By visiting Blickling, you're helping conserve this unique estate, so thank you.