Festive treats in the Wharf tea room at Bodiam Castle
Visit our tea room during the festive season with family and friends and you'll find some delicious seasonal treats in store. Book a Festive Afternoon and get your celebrations with family and friends off to a great start.
As we prepare for Christmas there's plenty of activity in our tea room kitchen. Marilyn, our baker, will be busy baking her delicious mince pies.
The gentle aroma of these delicately spiced treats is always a reminder that the festive season is here. Enjoy one with a cup of freshly brewed coffee or a pot of tea and we're sure you'll be tempted to come back for another.
Celebrate with family or friends
For those who like to celebrate with family or friends pre-Christmas, you can book a delicious Festive Afternoon tea in our festively-decorated tea room, available weekends from 1 Dec - 16 December.
- Festive afternoon tea is available 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 & 16 December
- Tables are booked for 2pm
- Call our booking office on 0344 249 1895 or book online to secure your table
- £17.95 per adult, £10.95 per child, up to 12 years old
- Dietary requirements catered for - please call our food & beverage team on 01580 830074 to discuss.
Make an early start on Boxing Day
For those grown ups who are keen to get their Boxing Day walk in early on 26 December, we have just the solution.
Join some of our experienced guides for an early morning, pre-opening tour of the castle and then take a stroll in the grounds and local village. When you've been refreshed by the early start, we'll take you to our Terrace Room to enjoy a delicious breakfast bap and hot drink.
- £15 per person
- Booking essential, call 0344 249 1895 or book online
- Suitable for 16+