Try a spot of ‘glamping’ in one of our award winning camping pods.
Stay in one of our award winning camping pods at Castle Ward set back in atmospheric woodlands and a stones throw from Strangford Lough.
- provide an attractive, dry and spacious camping area
- have a window and are double-glazed
- have lockable French doors
- are designed to cut down the noise made by heavy rain and offer a degree of sound insulation
- have sheep wool insulation inside the walls for winter warmth
- have a special foil layer under the roof to keep summer temperatures down
The Standard Pod - Accommodates a maximum of 2 Adults and 1 Child and are not suitable for more than 2 Adults.
The Family Pod - Accommodate a maximum of 2 Adults and 3 Children and are not suitable for more than 2 Adults
- Castle Ward Caravan Park Map (PDF / 1.6MB) download
- Caravan Park Terms & Conditions (PDF / 0.2MB) download
- Castle Ward Caravan Park Brochure (PDF / 0.8MB) download
- Rules and Reg (PDF / 0.6MB) download
- Castle Ward Carvan Park FAQs (PDF / 0.1MB) download