Start the festive season with a visit to CRAFTED, the winter Craft Fair at Castle Ward.
Join us from 11am - 4pm on the 25 and 26 November for a visit to our annual Christmas Craft Fair organised by the Craft and Design Collective.
Enjoy browsing the wares of talented artists, designers and makers and pick some choice Christmas gifts from a range of locally made jewellery, fashion accessories and homewares.
- Help us create a "Big Stocking" to hang during Christmas by getting involved with some felting and adding to the stocking over the course of the weekend
- Visit the artists / makers / designers throughout the ground floor of the 18th century mansion and historic stableyard and pick up some beautiful gifts to take home
- Sign up to take part in Folk & Flora's Wreathmaking Workshops on Saturday and Sunday from 1pm to 4pm. Book your spot at one of these special events here
- Have a go with a harmonograph to create some Christmas "stars"
- Warm up with some tempting treats from our food stalls and our tea-room who'll be serving plenty of hot food options
The grounds are always open to explore, including 34km of trails, our farmyard area with historic Tower House (aka Winterfell) and lough shore. Enjoy a winter walk and discover new views.