Group visits to Castle Ward
There's always something new to see, so whether you're visiting for the day or just a couple of hours this is the perfect place for a group visit.
- Average length of visit: two hours
- Maximum of two groups per day during opening hours
- Coach parking in main car park
- Drop-off point, 100 yards from entrance
- Introductory talk and out-of-hours tours available (additional charge)
- Take a tour
A guided tour of the mansion offers an insight into the Ward family life, highlighting both architectural styles. Garden tours take in the exotic Sunken Garden containing many historical garden features and an abundance of blooms. Special interest tours take a closer look at the untold life and stories behind Castle Ward's exterior.
How to book
Groups are required to book in advance for a visit to Castle Ward. Please let us know it you have special requirements, we will be happy to help. To book contact 028 4488 1204 or email email@example.com.