King Robert Returns
King Robert Baratheon returns to Winterfell in the form of BAFTA nominated actor Mark Addy who will be hosting Q&A's with visitors to Winterfell Festival.
King Robert, played by Mark who has a central role in series one, will be making a special guest appearance at Castle Ward for Winterfell Festival.
Mark, an award-winning actor and BAFTA nominee will host two intimate Q&A sessions at the Winterfell Festival where an audience of fans will have the opportunity to ask questions and get an insight on what it is like to be part of one of the biggest televisions shows in the world.
- Update: Tickets are now sold out for Mark Addy
- Sessions are at 12noon and 2.30pm
- Tickets are free but a separate Winterfell Festival Ticket is required for entry
- Attendees will receive a signed photograph of Mark
- Places are limited
- Ticket is only valid for the session time named and are non-transferrable
- Each attendee including any children under 5 will need a ticket to the session
Please note access on the day will be via the main Strangford Road only.
Book your tickets
Book your tickets to Winterfell Festival 2018