Here we've answered all your questions about what's available on site. Walk the trails, visit the tea-room and enjoy peaceful walks this winter.
Arriving and parking:
- There is no need to book your visit in advance. Members visit free, while non-members will need to pay on arrival
- We have resumed membership card scanning, which means we need to move closer to you to scan your card. We do not need to hold your cards but please let staff know if you are not comfortable for this to take place
- A recommended amount of time on site is 2.5 hours
- Parking remains as normal. The gates close at 6pm
- We've put one way systems in place for the tea-room, gift shop and bookshop
- Visit the archway in the Stableyard to use the hand sanitiser provided before visiting any of the outlets.
- In line with NI Executive restrictions, our café will offer takeaway service with outdoor seating only from 27 December to restrict the spread of coronavirus. Maximum of 6 people can sit together unless from the same household.
- The Trails are partially open. The Hoof Trail is currently closed due to trees down on the estate and Rangers are working hard over winter to make the path accessible. Tullyratty is closed for winter grazing. The Deer Park is reopened for winter. Find maps of all our trails below.
- The Hoof Trail is currently closed due to fallen trees after recent storms. When it reopens, if you are riding your horse, you can get a daily or annual permit at the ticket hut. Daily permits cost £5 cost and annual permits are £45. If you wish to purchase an annual permit, please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. Look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
- If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit.
- The Secret Shore Nature Trail and natural play area is open for adventures.
- The Woodland and Adventure Play Areas are open
- There are lots of fun ideas and worksheets for family adventures available on our family hub here.
- Our mobility scooters are available to borrow again, please call ahead or email email@example.com to book