Here we've answered all your questions about what's available on site and provided the downloadable map for your visit.
Arriving and parking:
- Make sure you have your tickets handy for arrival (printed or online) and aim to arrive within your half hour booking timeslot. If you are a member, please remember to show your cards too. We won't need to take anything from you at this stage
- If you are more than 10 minutes early or late for your session, entry will be at the discretion of the team
- A recommended amount of time on site is 2.5 hours
- Parking remains as normal. The gates are locked at 6pm
- We've closed the gates around the property to ensure we can maintain social distancing on site so your usual walking route may not be available. The Shore Trail to Audleys and part of the Boundary Trail are not accessible so it's the perfect time to discover your new favourite spot. We've developed a roughly 8K trail from the Main Car Park which is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Download the Temporary Trail Map here.
- The Hoof Trail has also been updated. If you are riding your horse and you don't own an annual permit, please book an additional child ticket to cover the £5 cost of your daily permit.
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. And look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
- If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit
- Toilets are open in the Stableyard and Farmyard with accessible parking available. Changing facilities are available in the Stableyard toilets.
- The Tea-room is open daily between 10am and 4pm serving hot drinks, takeaway snacks, sandwiches and ice-cream using a one way system.
- The Bookshop, Gift Shop, Children's Play areas and Trailhead Cafe remain closed.
- Our mobility scooters are not currently available to borrow so please keep this in mind.
How to book
All visitors must book a ticket in advance, including members. Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don’t need a ticket.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit.
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Every Friday we'll release new bookings for visits the following week. You can book up to 18 hours before a timeslot.
Due to limited spaces, we’re asking that you only book once a week to allow others a chance to visit.
Help support key workers
To say thank you to our nation's key workers and all they have done for us, we're encouraging visitors to keep the first and last slots of each day free for key workers to use. While we are unable to 'reserve' these slots exclusively for key workers, we hope you will join us in thanking them by leaving these times free. If you or someone in your group are a key worker, please take the opportunity to book these early and late timeslots.