Claremont Big Camp 2018
We're bringing Big Camp to Claremont for the very first time. This is a truly unique opportunity to camp out under the stars in the beautiful surroundings of our 18th century landscape garden.
Summer is on its way, bringing with it long light evenings and plenty of opportunity for adventures. Our very first Big Camp at Claremont is the perfect chance to escape outdoors with family and friends. We'll be putting on an evening of activities led by our wildlife expert Jonny who will lead you around the garden on a night time walk. As the evening begins to draw in, we'll settle down around the campfire.
How to book
See here for further information on how to book your tickets. Tickets for the Big Camp weekend are £35 for adults and £16 for children.
- You’ll be able to access our camping area on Saturday 18 August from 3pm to set up your pitch. We ask that all tents are packed up and that the camping area is vacated by 10am on Sunday 19 August.
- Please arrive in our car park and meet us at the kiosk from 3pm onwards.
- Full details will be sent in advance of the event, with a camper pack containing instructions and a kit list.
- Please bring your own tent, sleeping bag and roll mat.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, with warm clothes for the evening.
- Sorry, but no dogs are allowed.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Toilet facilities are a short walk from the camping area. Sorry, shower facilities aren't available.
- Our campsite has level ground with good accessibility. Campers are invited to take part in an evening walk, which will include some steep paths and steps.
- The only permitted fire will be our campfire-please do not bring barbecues.