Immerse your pupils into these hands on and interactive workshops where pupils can learn about wading birds and garden birds.
Wading Birds Workshop led from the Bird Hide.
- Visit the bird hide.
- Learn all about migration.
- Bird ID.
Garden Birds Workshop from Hezlett House.
- Make your own bird seed pine cones.
- Learn about feeding garden birds.
- Listen and learn some birdsong.
- Use binoculars to look at birds and use your booklet to ID the bird.
Suitable for Foundation , Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils .
This programme is curricular linked and helps to enhance the teaching of “The World Around Us”. We can focus on whatever topic you are studying in school and will weave this throughout the fabric of the day.
Activities will vary by age and season.