Commemorative giving at Dyffryn Gardens
Whether you want to mark the birth of a child, a wedding or anniversary, or remember someone you've lost, we've got several options to commemorate your loved ones.
Please note we have now paused commemorative tree planting. If you would like to join our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plant a tree
We're planting a series of trees in the Arboretum at Dyffryn as part of the garden's revival project. If you'd like to comemorate a loved one with the legacy of one of our trees, you can choose a specimen from our list and visit your tree as it grows in years to come.
Due to current restrictions around Covid-19 it is not possible to be present for the planting.
- Each tree costs £250, you can buy as many as you wish.
- You'll be given a choice of trees to choose from.
- The location of planting is chosen by our Arborist according to our garden revival plans.
- Although we don't put plaques on our trees you can write a dedication on our digital plant monitoring system, IRIS.
- You'll be given a commemorative map showing the location, grid reference and species of tree as a keepsake.
- Planting takes place in spring, autumn and winter during clement weather. We can't plant when the ground is frozen or water logged.
To arrange a commemorative tree please email us for more information.
Make a donation to our appeal
Every year we fundraise for a new project via our appeal, you can leave a donation to the amount of your choosing which will help us restore the house and gardens to their former glory. To do this you can visit our appeal page.