Take part in our 2021 Easter egg trail
Join us for an Easter adventure in nature at Dyffryn Gardens. Discover our family-friendly trail with fun activities for you to do along the way. Complete the trail and earn your chocolate reward at the end. We know how much joy our Easter egg trails bring to our visitors each year and we hope this year will be the same. However, we ask that you support your local property and tickets must be booked in advance.
Easter adventures in nature
29 March to 11 April (while stocks last), 10am - 5pm, £3 per trail.
Before visiting, please check local and national government guidance on travelling.
Explore the gardens and have a go at some nature themed activities. You'll need to hunt the gardens to find 10 nature stops where you can move like an animal, listen for bird calls and get up close with nature.
Each pack contains an activity sheet and pencil, once you have completed the activities you can collect your chocolate reward from outside the mansion house. There will be an allergen free reward for those that cannot have chocolate.
Book your visit
You don't need to book your Easter trails, but you will need to book your Easter visit. To manage visitor numbers so that social distancing can be ensured for the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors, the pre-booking system still applies. Booking will provide access to the property, not the Easter adventures in nature trail, whyich can be purchased on the day. Please note, we are not accepting cash payments.
Tickets are released every Friday, Visit our what's on page to book.
Booking admission tickets
Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. You’ll need to enter a valid membership card number for each member booking and membership cards will be checked on entry. Non-members will need to pay.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children under five as they don’t need a ticket.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only and the length of time you can stay will depend on the opening times of the place you're visiting
- Opening times and booking availability is listed on the webpage of the place you wish to visit. You’ll need to book your tickets by 3pm the day before your visit
- Tickets are for your use only and are not for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email