50 things to do before you’re 11¾ this May half term at Dyffryn Gardens
Discover our top five nature activities with ‘50 Things to do before you’re 11 ¾’! From 28 May to 4 June come and discover the outdoors from new and wonderful perspectives. There's no need to book just pick up all the information from our Welcome Centre when you arrive (normal admission applies).
50 things to do before you're 11 ¾
28 May - 4 June, 10am - 6pm, free (normal admission applies, please see here for entry costs).
We have picked our top five 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ and will have boards up around our gardens to help you and your little ones:
- Build a den - head to our logstack and find materials for den building!
- Get to know a tree - what new things about trees could you spot and who else loves to live near trees?
- Go cloud watching - what stories might you be able to find in the sky?
- Roll down a really big hill - who will win?!
- Discover what's in a pond - it's not always about what's inside the pond...
Running from 28 May to 4 June, there's no need to book just pick up all the information from our Welcome Centre when you arrive (normal admission applies).