Gibside health walk
Take part in a health walk around Gibside.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
It's been proven that getting outdoors can improve
your mental and physical well-being. At Gibside, you
can take part in a short, free health walk and get
moving with a stroll around this 18th century
landscape garden. Every Wednesday, 11am.
- Booking details
- Call 07712535938
- There are limited spaces. Please call the booking number during open hours for any queries.
- Meeting point
- Collect your token from Visitor Reception and meet the group at Shepherd's Hut in Market Place.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable footwear and comfortable clothing. Waterproofs when necessary.
- Phase 1 will be a gentle walk on flat ground, covering 1-2 miles, starting at Shepherd's Hut and leading up the Avenue. Up to 3 group leads will support you along the route.
- A registration form must be completed before your first walk so please arrive early to allow time to do this.