Book a Lake District campsite
Welcome to our online booking service. You can reserve your pitch as late as 24 hours before your date of stay. Please read our booking notes below before completing your booking.
Book for pods, tents and campervan pitches at:
- Great Langdale (open all year)
- Wasdale (open all year)
- Hoathwaite (open Easter to Sept )
- Low Wray (open Friday 24 March until Sunday 29 October 2017) - see map of site (PDF / 4.8MB) download
Book our bothies at:
- Holme Wood Bothy (open all year, sleeps up to 6)
- Watendlath Bothy (open mid-Feb to end Oct, sleeps up to 6)
Two night minimum stay
There is a two night minimum stay for online bookings.
Some campsite pitches are still available on a first come, first served basis for those preferring to turn up on spec, although availability for these pitches cannot be guaranteed. One night stays are available on first come, first served basis, subject to availability.
Booking more than one tent?
Please note that the maximum group size bookable online is 4 adults. If you want to book a larger group please email your requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
If you're coming with another couple or you have a separate tent for the kids and you'd like to book adjacent pitches, please book two individual pitches and then request that you would like these pitches together in the comments box. We can only accept one tent per pitch to ensure 6 metre spacing for safety reasons.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed, but we will make every effort to meet your requirements.
Note for National Trust members
We're sorry but we cannot offer a reduction on fees for members. All profit generated from campsite fees supports our conservation projects.
Terms and conditions
Please read our full terms and conditions (PDF / 0.3MB) download .
Booking office staff can be contacted duruing office hours or email us and we will do our best to respond within 48 hours.
- Booking office (open during office hours) - 015394 32733
- Wasdale reception - 01946 726220
- Great Langdale reception - 015394 37668
- Low Wray reception- 015394 32039