Low Wray Campsite pods
Stay in one of our wooden pods and benefit from a few simple indoor comforts whilst staying in the great outdoors.
What is a pod?
- they are built locally, from wood
- provide an attractive, dry and spacious camping area
- have a window and are double-glazed
- have lockable French doors
- are designed to cut down the noise made by heavy rain and offer a degree of sound insulation
- have sheep wool insulation inside the walls for winter warmth
- have a special foil layer under the roof to keep summer temperatures down
- Standard pods can accommodate a maximum of two adults and one child.
- Family pods are suitable for up to two adults and three children.
Heating and lighting
Currently this is not available in the pods at Low Wray Campsite.
What you need to bring
Think of a pod as a replacement for your tent. You'll need to bring everything you would bring if you were camping in your tent, such as a sleeping bag, sleep mat, pots and pans, stove and camping chairs.
Dogs are welcome on the campsite, but are not permitted in our pods. However, at Low Wray Campsite we now have a wooden kennel in the shape of a mini-pod so your dog can have his/her own place right next to yours. The dog pod has a tether point at the back and is open at the front. It is suitable for one big dog or two small ones. Please enquire about availability via email or by calling our booking office on 015394 32733.