Midlands Cotswold Outdoor competition terms and conditions
We're looking for your best autumn views in our photography competition this October. Send us your photos for a chance to win a £100 Cotswold Outdoor voucher - our official outdoor retailer.
The entrant agrees that this promotion in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The entrant acknowledges that this promotion is the sole responsibility of the National Trust and releases Facebook from all responsibility in relation to the promotion.
The closing deadline for the competition is midnight 31.10.16
By adding photos to the Facebook competition you are granting permission for these images to be used by the National Trust online at www.nationaltrust.org.uk and other online communications and/or social media.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that the National Trust has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the National Trust or Cotswold Outdoor.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and use the hashtags #NTMidlands
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by an independent judge.
6. The closing date is as specified and the National Trust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. The National Trust reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the competition page.
Cotswold Outdoor Gift Card
The first prize is a voucher for £100 for Cotswold Outdoor.
Gift Card can be redeemed in multiple purchases until the balance is used.
Gift Card will expire on the date marked on the Gift Card holder.
To check the balance remaining of your gift card ask in store or contact Cotswold Outdoor customer services.
Gift Card cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
It should be treated as cash, as we are unable to replace a gift card if lost or stolen.
Cotswold Outdoor reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
Find out more about our official outdoors retailer: Cotswold Outdoor