1. Prize is a voucher worth up to a maximum value of £20, which can be spent at one of the following cafés in the North of England: Aira Force, Beningbrough Hall, Cragside, Dunham Massey, East Riddlesden Hall, Fountains Abbey (visitor centre restaurant only), Gibside, Goddards House, Hardcastle Crags, Little Moreton Hall, Lyme, Nostell, Nunnington Hall, Quarry Bank, Rufford, Souter Lighthouse, Treasurer’s House, Wallington, Wordsworth House.
2. One voucher to be won.
3. Competition closes Friday 3 March 2017.
4. Offer valid until Friday 25 August 2017.
5. Single use only. No cash alternative and no change given.
6. Not valid for use on Bank Holidays (or Sundays at Lyme).
7. Prize draw entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Data collated will only be used to contact the winner and will not be used for any other purpose.
9. The prize cannot be combined with other prizes, discounts or offers.
10. The prize draw is not open to employees of the National Trust or their families.
11. The promoter of this prize is National Trust, registered charity no. 205846.