Sport for sceptics: Castle Ward, County Down
Clearsky Adventure Centre is based at Strangford Lough and Castle Ward, offering over 20 exciting activities to choose from.
- Hire mountain bikes, canoes or kayaks
- Join one of our family events, such as our adventure days to try archery, orienteering and canoeing
- Scramble over rocks, explore caves and jump into the water with coasteering, which can be tailored to suit all different ages and abilities
- See seals, whirlpools and shipwrecks on Strangford Sea Safari
- Take a trip to the lough, or through sheltered woodland and deer parks on our network of 21 miles of multi-use trails