Visiting Hatchlands Park: What you need to know
The house, parkland, garden, cafés and bookshop at Hatchlands Park are all now open for visitors to access, in line with government guidance. Please continue to book your visits in advance - if you don't book, we cannot guarantee admission. Thank you for helping us remain open safely by following government guidance.
To help make the most of your visit and understand the changes we’ve made, we’ve put together some answers to frequently asked questions. Please bring your face covering, follow the guidance and be kind to our staff.
Pre-book your ticket at busier times
On weekdays you don't need to pre-book your visit to Hatchlands. If you're visiting at weekends or school holidays we recommend pre-booking to guarantee admission. Entry is free for members but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay an admission fee when booking.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don’t need a ticket
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Every Friday we'll release new bookings for visits the following week. You can book up to 18 hours before a timeslot. Please note, it's not possible to book separately to visit the house, you're booking a 'whole property' ticket for Hatchlands Park.
We look forward to welcoming you back
Thank you for your ongoing support – we really appreciate it and we're looking forward to welcoming you to Hatchlands Park.