Houghton Mill Tea-room
Come and relax in our warm and friendly tea-room overlooking the historic mill.
Our winter menu includes:
- Freshly ground coffee, specialty teas & hot chocolate.
- Bacon baps (served from 10.30 - 12 at weekends).
- Homemade soup of the day
- Tasty one-pot meals (weekends only)
- Jacket potatoes, toasted paninis, sausage rolls, sandwiches & savoury snacks.
- Traditional or savoury cream teas made with our own Houghton Mill stoneground flour.
- A delicious range of cakes & bakes (Gluten free cakes available)
The tea room is fully accessible and high chairs / childrens lunches are available.
There is an outside seating area overlooking the millpond.
Open Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday, 10.30am - 3.30pm (last orders 3.20pm) throughout the winter.