White Peak winter visits
Far reaching winter views and peaceful countryside walks await you in the White Peak this season.
- Winter Trail at Ilam Park. Wrap up and explore Ilam Park this month on a self guided family trail. Spot hidden clues, winter wildlife,and complete a few fun challenges along the way. Dogs on leads welcome to join in too.
- Warm up with food and drink in the Manifold Tea-room - open daily (except 24/25 Dec). After your winter walk pop into the warmth of the tea-room for a hot drink, lunch or snack. For far reaching views why not borrow one of our cosy wool blankets and sit in the tea-room garden with a brew?
- Buy a gift that helps us to look after Ilam Park - shop open daily (except 24/25 Dec). In the stableyard at Ilam Park you'll find the National Trust shop full of seasonal gifts, cards, books, maps and toys. Every purchase goes towards looking after Ilam Park and Dovedale.
- Give the gift of membership Our friendly team in the shop offer all types of National Trust membership, including gift memberships. An ideal gift for families who love exploring or adventurers who love the great outdoors.
- Walk from Ilam Park to the Stepping Stones in Dovedale. Wrap up and take a walk from Ilam Park, through Ilam village and across the fields towards Thorpe Cloud. In the valley, you'll find the famous Stepping Stones crossing the River Dove. Suitable outdoor footwear and clothing recommended. Not suitable for prams and buggies.