Visiting us this winter
Far reaching winter views and peaceful countryside walks await you in the White Peak this season.
- Christmas Tree Sales 2017 at Ilam Park - weekends in December
By buying your Christmas tree from the National Trust you'll be helping to look after Ilam Park and Dovedale. Choose your perfect tree from a wide range of tree types and sizes, cut or potted. All trees are sustainbaly grown in Britain.
- Winter Crafts at Ilam Park - Sunday 3rd, Sunday 10th and Sunday 17th December 2017.
Join us in the stableyard at Ilam Park for some festive family crafts including making natural tree decorations and winter bird food. No booking needed.
- Warm up with food and drink in the Manifold Tea-room - open daily (except 24/25 Dec)
After your winter walk pop into the warm and cosy tea-room for a hot drink, lunch or snack. For far reaching views why not borrow one of our warm wool blankets and sit in the tea-room garden with a brew?
- Buy a gift that helps us to look after Ilam Park - shop open daily (except 24/25 Dec)
In the stableyard at Ilam Park you'll find out cosy shop full of seasonal gifts, cards, books, maps and toys. Every purchase goes towards looking after Ilam Park and Dovedale.
- Give the gift of membership
Our friendly team in the shop at Ilam Park offer all types of National Trust membership, including gift memberships. An ideal gift for families who love exploring or adventurers who love the great outdoors.
- Walk from Ilam Park to the Stepping Stones in Dovedale
Wrap up and take a walk from Ilam Park, through Ilam village and across the fields towards Thorpe Cloud. In the valley, you'll find the famous Stepping Stones crossing the River Dove. Suitable outdoor footwear and clothing recommended. Not suitable for prams and buggies.