Join our team
Volunteer with us and become part of the Lavenham Guildhall family. We would love you to come and join our team and help look after our special place.
- Trying something different or indulging your interests
- Helping to look after this special place and bring it to life
- Join a great family and make new friends
- Feeling good about doing something worthwhile
- Learning new skills and enhancing your CV
- Having fun and enjoying social events
- Very flexible with days and hours for volunteering
- Knowing that you're helping our visitors have a great day out
Volunteering puts you at the heart of the National Trust. You’ll join a family of thousands looking after our special places.
Get in touch with us and search our opportunities
You just need to be warm, friendly and have a love of people - we'll teach you the rest. To find out more about getting involved, pick from one of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 01787 247646 to talk
- Have a chat with us when visiting and pick up a volunteering pack
- Search for current opportunities at Lavenham Guildhall and apply online
Whichever you choose, you'll get plenty of advice and information to help you decide.
If you'd like to complete a volunteer application form (below) and get the ball rolling, download one and we'll get back to you for a chat.
A social experience
Our 30 volunteers are quite simply the heart of Lavenham Guildhall. Without them we couldn't keep it going. To say thanks, our volunteers enjoy regular talks, coffee mornings, and walks and talks. Highlights are always our seasonal social events where we all come together as a family.