With its unique character, Lavenham and its Guildhall is the perfect place to visit on a rainy day.
- Spend time exploring the history of Lavenham
- Its quiet streets means there'll be fewer queues
- Don't forget our scones
On a sunny day, Lavenham is picture-perfect, with its beautiful buildings framed by clear blue skies
- Take some stunning photos of our unusual plants
- Explore the quirky streets
- Sample some of our delicious ice cream
Today, Lavenham's streets are lined with galleries, tea-rooms and quaint shops, along with over 320 houses of historic interest.
Visit the Guildhall to uncover the history of the village and its people, and lovely cake.