Visiting Lodge Park: What to expect
The house at Lodge Park is open for select weekends. You'll need to book your place on a tour in advance, it's not possible to book onto a tour on the day. In this article you’ll find everything you need to know about what's open and what to expect from your visit.
Lodge Park is open for select weekends during 2021. Here are the weekends Lodge Park will be open and the dates tickets go on sale:
- 19-20 June. Tickets go on sale Friday 11 June.
- 24-25 July. Tickets go on sale Friday 16 July.
- 7-8 August. Tickets go on sale Friday 30 July.
- 21-22 August. Tickets go on sale Friday 13 August.
- 4-5 September. Tickets go on sale Friday 27 August.
When you arrive
- Please have your ticket to hand when you arrive, and show it to any member of staff at the visitor reception. If you are a member with a booking, we'll also ask for you to show your membership card.
- Please arrive at the time stated on your booking.
- If you’re more than 10 minutes late for your arrival slot then entry will be at the discretion of the property team.
- Tours are 1 hour in duration and run every hour.
- If your plans change and you can’t make your timeslot, you can change or cancel your booking by calling the National Trust Box Office on 0344 249 1895. We really appreciate you doing this as soon as possible so the tickets can be made available for other visitors.
- To help keep everyone safe, look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
- The safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff remains our top priority. Face coverings are recommend in enclosed, crowded areas during your visit. We'll continue to provide hand sanitiser and stick to our high standards of cleanliness.
- If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit.
What's open and what to expect during your visit
- When you arrive, a member of staff will greet you and provide any information you may need on the day.
- You will be taken around by a guide in small groups, and there is a short video at the start of the tour.
- If you arrive early, you may be asked to wait outside the building unitl your allotted time.
- Toilets: Toilets are available and will be cleaned several times throughout the day, meaning we may need to close them temporarily.
- Parking: The main car park is located next to Lodge Park and will be open for the same hours as the hourse.
- Dogs: Assistance dogs only on site.
- Our café and shop have closed since your last visit.
How to book
The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the local community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance. Every Friday we release new bookings for visits the following week.
- Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don't need a ticket.
- You'll need to choose an arrival time on the hour of the day you want to visit.
- There will be an introductory tour every hour on the hour. The timeslot is for your arrival time for your tour.
- Bookings are for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.