Easter at Lyveden
Due to the high volume of visitors over the Easter weekend (Friday 30th March – Monday 2nd April) our tearoom will not be serving lunches. We will be serving a selection of scrummy cakes and scones in the tearoom, along with hot and cold drinks and encourage picnickers to enjoy the Easter sunshine.
Please see below for the Easter menu, the full menu will be available again from Tuesday 3rd March.
- Victoria Sandwich
- Orange and Marzipan Simnel cake
- Chocolate Orange slice (made without gluten)
- Chocolate Eggy cake
- Coconut and Lime cake (made without gluten/dairy)
- Scones (cheese and fruit)
- Hot drinks (filter coffee, tea, speciality teas, hot chocolate)
- Cold drinks (selection available from the fridge)
We will also be serving hot drinks, ice creams and cakes to take away from the gazebo located beside the cottage garden.