Visiting Melford Hall: What you need to know
The House, gardens and tea room at Melford Hall are open. To ensure everyone can visit safely, we’ve introduced some changes. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about what to expect from your visit.
Planning your visit
You can now visit during quieter times without booking. If you visit without booking, your entry will depend on visitor numbers on that day and staff will advise you on arrival.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend booking at busier times such as weekends, school holidays and bank holidays.
Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance when booking.
How to book:
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don’t need a ticket.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit.
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Every Friday we'll release new bookings for visits the following week. You can book up to 3pm the day before you visit.
Changing your booking
If your plans change and you can’t make your timeslot, you can easily change or cancel your booking. We really appreciate you doing this as soon as possible so the tickets can be made available for other visitors.
If you’re a member, the option to cancel or change your booking can be found in your confirmation email by selecting ‘view and manage your order online' underneath your order summary.
For non-members, please ring us on 0344 249 1895 to discuss changing your booking.