Enjoy some guilt-free shopping, knowing that every penny of profit from your purchases goes straight back into supporting the National Trust's conservation work.
Visiting Montacute shop
Our shop has reopened (Wed-Sun, 11am-4pm). For the safety of staff and visitors we've introduced social distancing measures and changes to payment, which will be via card only.
The shop holds a wide range of gifts, books, greeting cards and seasonal goodies. Worth a visit to grab a perfect present for someone special or as a treat for yourself.
There are all the usual favourites, from sumptuous rugs to delicious jams and curds; from children's books and toys to the ever popular range of calendars and diaries. There is also a variety of pocket money picks to choose from.
Many of the products take inspiration from National Trust places, so keep and eye out or ask if you are looking for something in particular.
Staying safe in the shop
The safety of staff, volunteers and visitors is our priority, therefore we've introduced social distancing measures including:
- Where necessary, we will limit the flow of people coming into our shop to ensure they don’t get too busy.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers and colleagues to use, as well as extra cleaning products to wipe baskets.
- We've installed protective screens at till points.
- We've created separate entrances and exits, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.
- Our staff and signs will reinforce these safety measures.
Please bring a face covering
In line with government guidance, you're required to wear a face covering in most enclosed spaces, unless exempt. Please bring one with you.