Cycling at Morden Hall Park
WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING THIS PAGE - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION What could be better than setting off to explore our estate on two wheels? The park is perfect for little legs (and older ones too) to pedal around. Once you've built up an appetite, pop into our cafe where you'll find an array of hearty lunches and home baked treats.
The Wandle Trail
Recumbent cycle hire
Potting Shed café
Bike rides for little legs
Our cycle code
- Please consider other park users at all times
- Remember to stick to the designated cycle routes
- Control your speed according to the surface conditions
- Please don't skid on the recumbent bikes as this can damage the tyres
- Please do not cycle recumbent bikes through the rose garden as the pathway is too narrow.
- Help us care for Morden Hall Park and use the litter bins provided
- Take care when cycling over the bridges