Visiting Nostell: What you need to know
Our gardens and parkland are open, along with the café for outdoor seating and takeaway only. We've introduced advance booking to keep everyone safe and maintain social distancing. To avoid disappointment please book in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Parking and when you arrive:
Car parking is free for members and £5 for non-members – all visitors must book a space to visit. Please be ready to give your name and show your membership card as you arrive. Our friendly team will check your booking, direct you where to park and answer any questions. There are designated Blue Badge spaces available for pre-booked tickets if required.
Please arrive within your half-hour timeslot, to help maintain social distancing. If you’re more than 10 minutes late for your arrival slot, then entry will be at the discretion of the property team. You’re welcome to stay as long as you like until closing time.
To avoid disappointment please book in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. Look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
The toilets in the courtyard are open and you will find hand sanitiser outside the café, where our friendly team will ask for your details for Track and Trace (for seated dining only).
In line with government guidelines you'll be required to wear a face covering in the café and toilets. Please bring one with you.
If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit.
The mansion house is due to reopen for self-led tours on Wednesday 19 May (subject to restrictions lifting) 11am - 4pm (last admission 3.15pm).
Our shop and cafe are open from 10am - 5pm. The cafe is serving food and hot drinks and outdoor seating is available. Please pay by card where possible.
Unisex toilets are available in the courtyard, where you will also find baby-changing facilities.
Our gardens and play area are open (last admission: 4pm) and free to members. Entry charges apply to non-members (in addition to car-parking). Click here to view our prices.
We welcome cyclists young and old to our parkland but please note bikes and scooters are not permitted in the gardens and play area.
- Our mobility scooter rental and buggy service is currently unavailable due to coronavirus restrictions.
- Our buggy service is currently unavailable due to social-distancing guidelines.
- Our courtyard toilets (500m from the main carpark) are open and include Changing Places, baby change and disabled access.
- Blue badge parking is available.
- Bike rides and dog walks are permitted in the parkland only - please respect our wildlife and other visitors by following our guidelines to trails and on-lead areas.
Visiting with your dog?
We welcome well-behaved dogs and their owners in the parkland only. To make sure everyone has an enjoyable day, please follow our Canine Code.
How to book
To avoid disappointment please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Members can book for free, while non-members will need to pay when booking. If you do not book we cannot guarantee admission.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don’t need a ticket
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email
- If you need to cancel your booking, follow the link to 'manage reservation' in your confirmation email, which will redirect you to the Eventbrite page
Every Friday we'll release new bookings for visits the following week. Bookings for a given day close at 3pm the day before.