Celebration photography at Osterley Park
Are you interested in finding a unique venue to capture your special day? Here at Osterley, we have celebration photography packages to suit every budget.
A rare survival in Greater London, Osterley Park and House provides a peaceful retreat with 357 acres of parkland, lakes and an impressive neoclassical mansion. The House was remodelled by Robert Adam from 1761, transforming Osterley into the ‘Palace of Palaces’ that you see today.
Osterley is available to pre-book for wedding or celebration photography from Monday to Sunday, between 10am and 1.30pm or 1.30pm and 4pm, throughout the year. Each timeslot is booked exclusively for two people, although for some dates we are unable to take bookings due to other onsite events. It is not possible to turn up on the day without pre-booking.
Parkland and Portico - £150
Includes - Parkland, Portico steps and Portico of the house.
The Portico is one of most scenic spots to have your photo taken and proves one of our most popular options.
The Formal Gardens - £300
Includes - Parkland, Portico, Formal Gardens, Great Meadow and Garden Buildings
This package allows you access to our expansive gardens and the exterior south facing side of the house. This includes a number of impressive landmarks such as the Temple of Pan, Garden house and a number of scenic landscape shots.
- There is no access to the interior of the House or any other indoor rooms, including for dressing.
- There is no access to the power supply of the property.
- The photographer must provide proof of their public liability insurance within a minimum indemnity of £2,000,000.
- National Trust properties are of cultural and historical importance and must be treated with due care and diligence at all times. This includes no stepping on flower beds, climbing on trees or statues.
- Our hire fee includes access to the above areas for two people, a photographer, and an assistant or videographer either from 10:00 – 13:30 or 13:30 – 16:00. It also includes free parking for the first two cars that arrive in our main car park.
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive up to the house so please allow time to walk up from the main car park.
Information for Photographers
- All photographers/videographers attending a shoot must provide a completed copy of the relevant photographer form
- All photographers/videographers attending a shoot must provide a valid and up-to-date copy of their photographer’s public liability insurance, including indemnity for a minimum of £2 million.
- The photographer agrees by signing the terms and conditions form that they will not use photographs of Osterley Park and House for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We do not allow the use of drones for photography or videography.
To make a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 8232 5052. Our Visitor Experience Assistant will send you the room hire information, answer any questions, and take your booking. All bookings are only confirmed once payment has been made.