Visiting Osterley House
We are delighted to be able to continue to welcome you to Osterley. Please be aware that the opening times at Osterley House change seasonally and it is recommended to check these on our homepage ahead of your visit.
In the House
The House is open Wednesday - Sunday between 11am - 3:30pm.
Upon arrival visit the Garden Kiosk to collect your house ticket. Tickets cannot be pre-booked online and are available on a first-come first-served basis from the Kiosk. All visitors will need to collect a ticket before entering the exhibition/house.
What will you see?
The route explores the Principal Floor of the House. Take in Robert Adam's grand designs, created to impress the Child family's guests. The route is a circuit beginning at the Entrance Hall, moving through the Eating Room and Long Gallery, then down the State Apartments. Entry to the House is up the main Portico steps, but make sure you've picked up your timed entry tickets from the Garden Kiosk first.
- Face coverings are not compulsory, but we recommend that you wear one in any area on your visit which is enclosed and crowded
- There is a one-way system around the house
- We can lend out wheelchairs in the House, so please ask at the Garden kiosk on arrival
- The route is on the first floor, accessed by 30 shallow stone stairs with no handrail
- Food and drink are not permitted in the house
- Stiletto Heels cannot be worn in the house
- Buggies cannot be brought into the house
- We cannot offer cloaking facilities, but we may ask you to carry large rucksacks on your front
- Last entry to the house is 3:30pm
- You must collect an entry ticket from the Kiosk before entering the house.