Volunteer at Rufford Old Hall
There are a number of ways you can get involved with our work here at Rufford Old Hall and we're always grateful for your support.
We welcome friendly people who bring existing skills and interests, or who'd like to learn new ones. If you have a few spare hours, and would like to improve your skills and meet new people then we'd love to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
- Become part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Enjoy new experiences and learn new skills
- Improve your communication skills
- Meet people from all walks of life and make new friends
- Become an integral part of Rufford Old Hall's history
- Get involved with visitor feedback and sharing their reactions
- Proudly support the National Trust