Get outdoors in Devon
We have activities galore for all ages and all weathers. If you've never tried orienteering before Saltram has the perfect trails for you and your family to try. We have five trails to suit different levels of ability including a picture trail for young children and families. Pick up your orienteering packs and family trails from the Welcome Centre.
Cycling at Saltram
- Get out and about on your bike at Saltram. We have two different cycle loops to explore around the park, and we're also part of route 27. So why not cycle on down to Saltram?
- Try the pump track - designed for children to build confidence and learn new skills on two wheels.
Cycling top tips
- Wear a helmet
- Make sure your bike is in full working order
- Don't go alone and take a mobile phone with you
- Stop for rests if you need to
- Have fun and remember to use your bell so other park users can hear you coming