Shopping delights at Snowshill Manor
Whether you want to treat yourself or a loved one, we've got everything from seasonal specialities and locally sourced produce to National Trust classics. The shop is filled with gifts, homeware, books, local produce, gardening accessories, and plants.
Whether you're picking up a souvenir or a gift, or looking for a seasonal treat or beautifully designed items for your home and garden, our shop is great for a spot of retail therapy.
Staying safe in the shop
The safety of staff, volunteers and visitors is our priority, therefore we've introduced social distancing measures including:
- Where necessary, we will limit the flow of people coming into our shop to ensure they don’t get too busy.
- A maximum of 8 people in the shop at one time.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers and colleagues to use, as well as extra cleaning products to wipe baskets.
- We've installed protective screens at till points.
- Our staff and signs will reinforce these safety measures.
Highlights in the shop this month
April's book of the month is written by expert gardener Rebecca Bevan, with the help of National Trust gardeners. School of Gardening offers clear and practical advice for garden development. From herbaceous borders and bountiful bedding to sustainable gardening, each chapter provides snippets of 300 years of horticultural history, examples of best practice from National Trust gardens, including Snowshill, and contains unique gems of wisdom.