Mother's Day weekend
Stourhead’s beautiful house and picturesque garden is waiting to be explored by families who want to make memories that will last.
Sign in / register
There’s so much fun to be had in the garden this Mother’s Day weekend, an adventure awaits you and your family.
Here’s some of our top tips to enjoy your visit this special weekend:
- Try a big daffodil count – how many daffodils can you spot on your visit
- Sensory trail – let you nose lead the way with this special trail available from visitor reception
- Follow our leaf trail and take a moment to enjoy nature with your loved ones
- Pack a picnic and enjoy a meal in the fresh air
- Venture further afield on one of our waymarked estate walks and reward yourself with views from the top of King Alfred’s Tower
- Don’t forget that your family dog can join in the fun in the garden after 2pm
On Sunday a delicious roast lunch will be awaiting you in the restaurant and the shop is packed with the perfect gift for loved ones.
Sadly our planned stone painting workshop is no longer taking place.
Don’t forget to take photos to remember this special day, as you soak up the delights that surround you, and share your Mother’s Day memories with us on social media, tagging us @ntstourhead.