Winners announced: Shifting landscapes photography competition
Following a photographic trail in the grounds at The Vyne, visitors were encouraged to submit their own landscape photos of The Vyne in a competition. With voting now closed, we can announce two winning entries:
Now finished, on this trail visitors could explore the grounds and stand at the exact spot where seasonal photographs have been taken and displayed. Visitors could then compare the photo with the seasonal view they could see on their visit.
Photography Competition Entry Terms and Conditions
• By entering you consent to being publicly named as the winner.
• You’ll need to fill out this form giving us the copyright to your photo and confirm that you’ve read these terms and conditions. Your photo will then become the property of the National Trust and you will not receive payment for the photo.
• Photos must not feature yourself, other people in your group or other visitors unless you can provide each individual’s written consent to appear in photos used for marketing purposes by the National Trust which can include but is not restricted to use on the website, on our social media channels, printed marketing materials, in press releases or in advertising. Where the subject is under 18 years of age you must provide written consent from their legal parent or guardian.
• By submitting your photo, you confirm you took the photo.
• Each contestant can submit one photo only.
• Contestants cannot be National Trust staff but can be volunteers.
• Photos will be subjected to review in accordance with the National Trust’s marketing guidelines.
• Submissions must be made by 13 August 2018.
• Photos must be at least 300dpi and no smaller than 2MB.
• Photo editing is allowed.
• Photos can be landscape or portrait.