Group visits to The Vyne
Set in informal gardens, explore a former Tudor palace with a diverse history that spans the centuries. With a £5.4m roof project just completed, visitors can look forward to a new layout coming later this year.
The ground floor of the house is partially open while the team install a new layout following a £5.4m roof project. Please note we're unable to offer group guided tours. Entrance to the house is via timed ticket between 12 and 3:30pm.
* Due to logistics, we no longer have a coach parking bay. We can discuss parking arrangments during the booking process.
* Please check with us before you book your transport and advertise to your group.
* We are unable to accept groups on weekends or bank holidays
* We advise you to avoid a booking during school holidays as this is when we are at our busiest.
* We recommend you allow three hours when visiting between March and September as this is when our gardens look their best.
Find out more and book a group visit
Phone: 01256 883858 (Monday- Friday 9am-4:30pm)