Group visits to The Vyne
With a major roof project in full swing, you can expect to see something very different at The Vyne. Read on to find out about an exciting rooftop walkway and other key information for group visits.
Group visits and The Vyne roof project
The house at The Vyne is undergoing an exciting major roof project due for completion in 2018.
A lift-accessible rooftop walkway allows visitors to watch the work being carried out.
With scaffolding surrounding the entire house, things look very different. The gardens, shop and tea-room haven't changed.
The ground floor of the house is still open, but we're unable to offer group guided tours. Entrance to the house is via timed ticket between 12 and 3:30pm.
* Due to logistics during the roof project, we no longer have a coach parking bay. We can discuss parking arrangments during the booking process.
* Please check with us before you book your transport and advertise to your group.
* We are unable to accept groups on weekends or bank holidays
* We advise you to avoid a booking during school holidays as this is when we are at our busiest.
* We recommend you allow three hours when visiting between March and September as this is when our gardens look their best.
Find out more and book a group visit
Phone: 01256 883858 (Monday- Friday 9am-4:30pm)