The Vyne roof project photography competition
To enter, simply download and fill in the form on this page and send a copy along with your photo added as attachments to the email address below by 31 May, putting the phrase ‘ROOFCOMP’ and then your name in the subject line.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winners will be announced on 7 June. The winning images will feature in an exhibition on the roof project due to be launched in the house in September.
It's a good idea to read the terms and conditions below before scrolling to the bottom of the page to download the form:
Terms and Conditions
• By entering you consent to being publicly named as the winner.
• You’ll need to fill out this form giving us the copyright to your photo and confirm that you’ve read these terms and conditions. Your photo will then become the property of the National Trust and you will not receive payment for the photo.
• Photos must not feature yourself other people in your group or other visitors unless you can provide each individual’s written consent to appear in photos used for marketing purposes by the National Trust which can include but is not restricted to use on the website, on our social media channels, printed marketing materials, in press releases or in advertising. Where the subject is under 18 years of age you must provide written consent from their legal parent or guardian.
• By submitting your photo, you confirm you took the photo.
• Each contestant can submit one photo only.
• Contestants cannot be National Trust staff but can be volunteers.
• Photos will be subjected to review in accordance with the National Trust’s marketing guidelines.
• Submissions must be made by 31 May 2018.
• Photos must be at least 120dpi and no smaller than 4000x3000 pixels.
• Photo editing is allowed.
• Photos can be landscape or portrait.