Winners announced: The Vyne roof project photography competition
Thank you to everyone who took part in this competition. There were some fantastic submissions and it was very hard to choose the best ones. Remember, the winners and runners up from this competition will feature in an exhibition on The Vyne’s roof project later this year.
We’re pleased to announce the following winners:
First place: Dave the Drummer
Second place: Steve Arnold
Third place: Virginia Langer
Congratulations David, Steve and Virginia; you’ll be contacted about your prizes.
Terms and Conditions
• By entering you consent to being publicly named as the winner.
• You’ll need to fill out a form giving us the copyright to your photo and confirm that you’ve read these terms and conditions. Your photo will then become the property of the National Trust and you will not receive payment for the photo.
• Photos must not feature yourself other people in your group or other visitors unless you can provide each individual’s written consent to appear in photos used for marketing purposes by the National Trust which can include but is not restricted to use on the website, on our social media channels, printed marketing materials, in press releases or in advertising. Where the subject is under 18 years of age you must provide written consent from their legal parent or guardian.
• By submitting your photo, you confirm you took the photo.
• Each contestant can submit one photo only.
• Contestants cannot be National Trust staff but can be volunteers.
• Photos will be subjected to review in accordance with the National Trust’s marketing guidelines.
• Submissions must be made by 31 May 2018.
• Photos must be at least 120dpi and no smaller than 4000x3000 pixels.
• Photo editing is allowed.
• Photos can be landscape or portrait.